Thursday, March 19, 2009
Jenny's Pillow
The other night I laid down next to Jenny before she went to bed and noticed that the pillow was extremely lumpy. I decided to look underneath and this is what I found...
A gameboy, a Hannah Montana cell phone (you never know who you might need to call in the middle of the night), two books for a little light reading, a matching necklace and bracelet (a girl always needs to look her best), a mini flashlight, and a light-up Mickey Mouse button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss that cute little bug. Logan saw the picture and said "Whats Jemmy doing?". I love the cell phone. I mean, who DOESN'T sleep with their Hannah Montana phone under their pillow?
ReplyDeleteTotally hilarious. I love that girl!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! She must be related to Madelyn! I love your sidebar pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe is definitely a Wahlen!
ReplyDelete